Membership in the association is open to owners of the Corvette or its two larger sister ships: the 36-foot Frigate and the 40-foot Crusader. Interested individuals may also join.
Our membership fees are purposely kept low, charging only enough to keep the web pages active. The annual membership fee is due on January 1 of each year. The fees are shown on the Join Us page.
Members enjoy benefits such as access to the Corvette Manual showing some 28 projects completed by our members with over 40 pages of detailed instructions and pictures. Membership also give you access to an archive of past newsletters, the Corvette photo archive and a contact list of other Corvette owners, as well as an invitation to participate in the biannual Rendezvous.
Membership gives you access to the following extras:
- Corvette announcement / discussion e-mail mailing list
- Corvette Repair / Upgrade Manual
- The Association newsletter
- Past issues of the newsletter (25+ back issues)
- Corvette Owner membership list
- Invitation to the Biannual Rendezvous